Business IT Support
The Interconnect Group strives to provide robust system support at an affordable price. By evaluating the needs and wants of your business, we will find a solution that will fit all of your companies needs.
The majority of our business is implementing and maintaining our customers servers, configuring and organizing new and existing networks, providing support to workstations and users, configuring devices and printers, synchronizing cell phones and managing resources to make them work more efficiently. The following is a list of example services we provide to our customers:
- Desk software support
- Windows XP and Windows Vista Support
- File Sharing
- Printer Support
- Virus and Spyware Removal
- Backup Solutions
- Preventative Maintenance
- Server installations, implementations, and configurations
- Proactive network and server maintenance and ongoing support
- Remote access and VPN connectivity
- Email servers and collaboration software (POP and Exchange)
- Single or multiple server environments
- Virtual or physical server networks
- Securing of networks and communication
- Network communication and troubleshooting
- Backup solution strategies, implementation, and monitoring
- Monitoring network equipment, servers, and workstations
- Remote administration, diagnosis, and repair
- Assistance with the relocation of your office and network to a new facility
All of our technicians are highly trained in Information Technology with numerous industry certifications and degrees.
If you feel your business could benefit from one or more of the previous selections, give us a call. We would love to meet with you to discuss your IT needs and how we could be of service to you.